buy now, pay later
Afterpay and Laybuy are part of the buy now, pay later scheme. An easy way to checkout so you can your new threads now but pay at a later date. All you need to do is select either of these as your preferred payment method upon checkout. This will redirect you to their websites where you can sign up if you're new, or log in as an existing customer to complete your transaction.
So what do I need?
- An Australian or New Zealand debit or credit card.
- To be 18 years of age or over.
- To be living in, or a permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand.
How Do I Use It?
Afterpay splits your transaction into 4 equal fortnightly payments. Alternatively, Laybuy splits your transaction into 6 equal weekly payments. The first payment will be taken at the time of purchase, with the remaining payments taken from your nominated account when they fall due. If you fail to make a payment on the due date you will be charged with a late fee by Afterpay or Laybuy.
Terms & Conditions
- Afterpay and Laybuy are an interest free payment plan option.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply.
- All orders are subject to each provider's approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, these options will not be available to you.
- As part of the approval process, Afterpay and Laybuy may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment.
- You can make repayments to Afterpay and Laybuy any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, the provider's will automatically try to process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $68, whichever is less.
- If you won’t be able to pay on time, please contact Afterpay or Laybuy as soon as possible.
For all terms & conditions please visit the Afterpay website or Laybuy website.